Re: Cool product my friend gave me

Super elegant product! I didn't even know it existed. During my "tube
top days" I've been hauling around irregularly shaped chunks of
rubber, so stupid when I could have looked much cooler with this piece
of tasteful design.

Another product worth mentioning is that mechanic motorized wind
shield wiper like thingy Neal Young used to turn knobs on his gear by
remote control. Funny little robot box.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com