Re: Panic Mode

never start with complicated things,think of the one piece of music
that you always feel is a breeze and know you do and sound at best,if
its improv then start as well with simple techniques,don't try to show
all you can do at the beginning
if the devices or the buttons you have to push is what makes you
nervous don't even use it at the beginning,who says you have to?
if its all those racks or pedals,take less,avoid anything that is
going to cause malfunctions,plan ahead, sketch or note your improvs if
it helps and dont put yourself in the discomfort zone at the
beginning;-)
once you get past that initial rush and feel a bit more relaxed go for
the discomfort zone and never forget to smile and an eye wink in
between;-)
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com