Re: OT: final mixing and mastering of film score....hints?

IMHO there is always a grid. You just need to find it. Even one single
note played/sung has a tempo. Improvisation, my main interest, is all
about following the grid (the inner grid that is, the one that usually
syncs to like minded you play along with). If she isn't a totally
wanna-be weirdo she has a grid. Swans are griddy imo. Grid isn't equal
to "fixed tempo". Grid is just a technical implication of FLOW.

Per