Re: Audio routing internally on a mac

SoundFlower? Jack?

On Feb 24, 2012, at 1:32 AM, mark francombe wrote:

Brain Freeze...

Whats the little widgit I need to install to feed audio from one app into another?

Ive been working in Quartz composer, making my silly interactive graphics, now I am normally just go Boo into the microphone, but now I now I have enough examples to record a few (trying to figure out a way to show actual Quartz patched in a webpage.. migth be possible, if you are on mac and have it instaled.. not there yet, s fgor now have to make a video)
The way I do this is to import Quartz into Resolume, which is where I can control all the parameters from the audio better.

But the audio in in Resolume has Audio in (the socket) Internal Microphone (the er.. Internal Microphone) and Ozone, (the input from my music gear) But I just want to play a mp3 on the computer and watch my quartz plun in fo its stuff, while fiming a screen capture.

How can I get the audio into Resolume... theres a... a.... a....a thing.. forgotton the name of it..

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094