Re: Any other youth here at LD?

These days its a little of both. I personally am a producer (sorta) and
have a lot of friends that want to do what I do and theres also a lot that
want to get famous. Some want both. I, however, dont make music with the
intention of having someone put lyrics over it. I actually prefer to keep
it instrumental. I cant speak for what everyone likes because I tend to
stay separated from them in taste. From what I observe, people at my
school dont really like radio pop music anymore (including me) because its
just too bland its the same thing over an over. People seem to be moving
towards the internet famous artist. I listen to almost 100% instrumental
electronic music of many subgenres, which is where i get a lot of
inspiration. I dont know very many people at all that play instruments but
thats because I never look for them. I think I have an odd phobia  of
other musicians.

Kaylon