Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

Phil,

I wish I could help you.

I've been using EchoLoop for over a year now and am perfectly comfortable
controlling every aspect of it via MIDI.

But I don't use Abelton Live, so that kinda takes me out of the picture.

I just use MaxMSP - which is extremely flexible is setting up ways to
control things.

I hope someone pipes up soon to help you.

Be patient,

Ted