RE: Keeping your sets interesting

Wise words! This is what I would want from an artist I was watching - everything else is just window dressing.

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk

Are you playing the music you WANT to play...? Good... then chance are someone else thinks so too...

Keep on doing what you are doing is my advice... make the music interesting to yourself and the rest will follow...

So true.  Do it for the sake of the art.  Everything else will work out.