Re: So Long Everybody

Just wait a moment Daniel
I dont think anyone would think bad of any innovator, including Bob, having trouble in developing a cool product that the LP2 is looking to be... But come on now... The guy didnt get an answer for 8 months? I think if you have asked people to pay up front in order to help the development of a product, you pretty much have a duty to keep them up to speed. Now I know Gary was pulling his gloves on a bit at the end there, but thats after Rick inferred that he was being impatient (sorry Rick) and Bob didnt aplogise in his mail either...

I think Gary is allowed to vent a wee bit..

On the other hand, Good for you Daniel, the LP2 looks like a very exiting pedal, I am considering one for a kind of, "chuck it in yer suitcase" looper myself... the only thing stopping me.. weeeell.. I'm way too impatient!