Re: Unreliable Midi

As far as I can tell this is no longer necessary in Windows 7. All I have tried are cameras and such however... I always hated that about xp! :)

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM, kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:

Its also recomended by manufacturers to always plug your controllers into the same ports that they were plugged into while the drivers were being installed.