From: Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: Reconnect with your music.

Yes Per!!!

I forgot that one...change gear, try a new instrument.

Along with that, I'd say, pick up an instrument you have never, ever played before (and one that is not even similar to your normal axe) and step on stage and play it in front of an audience.

I mean like, if you normally pluck strings, take up something you have to blow, or hit or shake (or vise versa).

I tell you, until you have done that, you don't really know if you are a musician deep down or not.

It can be a very revealing experience.

Cheers,

Ted