From: Kevin Cheli-Colando [billowhead@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:42 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Mobius Mystery part 2

Okay, so anyone thinks I should take this to the Mobius forums that's
cool, but....

So thanks to Jeff's advice I got Mobius running in live and even
managed to configure the layout of the FCB1010 for most functions.
Every command I programmed worked EXCEPT, when I press the button
bound to the record function, it goes into record for 4 counts and
then stops.  I've confirmed that the pedal is sending Note on and off
with a value of 01.

Apologies if I'm missing the obvious, it certainly wouldn't be the
first time.  I hope to get this figured out before I get annoying with
these questions.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos