Re: Mobius Mystery part 2

Wow that's weird, just this evening I have been wrestling with the exact
same behavior, but with Echoloop within Live. All Echoloop functions are
mapped and respond fine, but pressing the LG controller button bound to
Echoloop's Record function results in a short bit of Record time, followed
by a reset. So it seems to interpret the NoteOn as a long press.

Had it working some time back - encountered this problem then as well, but
somehow solved it, and now cannot recall the solution - gah !

Phil