Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

Looper's Twilight?!?

;-)

Playing in a band, playing and singing with just a guitar and my voice,
and looping live or in the privacy of my studio all fulfill different
needs. I get something different out of each of them and I enjoy each more
or less depending on things like what other musicians I have to play with,
venues where I can perform and how I am feeling.