RE: "Mainly Vocal" looping performances: help in deciding which tools

> 1) Bumerang III (but damn, no overdubbing????????? If so, I have to decide if buying also a Vox looper, or don't know what...)

  The term "stacking" means "overdub" on the Boomerang and it is unlimited. For your application you might want to consider adding a Boomerang Sidecar which makes using 4 loops practical and still allows most other functions to be easily accessed. If you make loop 3 the first loop recorded all other loops created will be forced to a multiple length of loop 3 and will therefore stay in sync in any combination. This also allows you to have all loops stopped, start loop 3 and then start any number of other loops together on the next loop 3 restart. Anyway, I think it would likely work for most of the things you have mentioned. There may be other products that would be as good (or possibly better) for your needs but my experience is limited mainly to the Rang III product. Also (and hopefully) there may soon be some MIDI syncing capability added with a new software update.