Reminder: Looper's Delight / Live Looping Conference 2012, June 2

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to remind you, being the middle of the
month, about the Looper's Delight
/ Live Looping Conference 2012. This digital chat will be held on
Saturday, June 2,
2012, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM US Eastern Time. I already posted the
directions early
this month; I promise you I will re-post the log-in directions close to
the end of this month. I'm
glad that I am able to put together a digital event; I don't think
Looper's Delight has ever
had one of those! That is again, the Looper's Delight / Live Looping
Conference, Saturday,
June 2, 2012, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, US Eastern Time.
Tyler Z