Re: Cheap sampler

Somehow that doesn't seem to fall in the cheap range!

How many samples do you need immediate access to?

If you just need a small batch, a used Korg Electribe might do the
trick...just use it as a sampler, rather than a drum machine.  Uses smart
media and has a warm, grungy sound.

It would also depend on how you are loading samples. The ES-1 is very fun
and fast sampling through the analog inputs. Loading the card via computer
is much more cryptic.

Sent from my iPhone