Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 16:44:35 -0400
Subject: Tom Swirly goes to Berlin
From: tom@swirly.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com

Hello, Loopers of the Universe!

I'm off to Berlin, and I'm bringing my rig with me (and some fancy lights too).  I'll be there for three months (Jun 1 - September 1) and will also be travelling around Europe somewhat during the time.

I'm looking for musicians to jam with, and I'll also be looking to book gigs starting from July 1 - also looking for venues to see loopy, electronic, experimental or underground music, in Berlin, in Germany, or neighboring countries.

loop on!

--
     /t

http://tom..swirly.com