re: Tom Swirly goes to Berlin

hello Tom,

I landed in Berlin this morning. contact me off list antony.hequet@yahoo.fr or tel +33 676 24 62 64

Antony

> Message du 27/05/12 22:44
> De : "Tom Swirly"
> A : "Loopers-Delight"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Tom Swirly goes to Berlin
>
> Hello, Loopers of the Universe!

I'm off to Berlin, and I'm bringing my rig with me (and some fancy lights too).  I'll be there for three months (Jun 1 - September 1) and will also be travelling around Europe somewhat during the time.

I'm looking for musicians to jam with, and I'll also be looking to book gigs starting from July 1 - also looking for venues to see loopy, electronic, experimental or underground music, in Berlin, in Germany, or neighboring countries.

loop on!

--

http://radio.swirly.com - art music radio 24/7 366/1000