Re: Rang III question and also I need help with clipping and distortion problem.

I found that if you power up the rang before connecting it to something,it doesnt work. Weird but it mentions this in the manual. As I said tho. The sound quality is excellent for me. I go straight out of a line6 hd500 into the rang..
Sent from my iPhone