users of tape, please pay attention

Hello! If any of you tape-based looping artists want to join a mailing
list dedicated to the
discussion of tape in general, (audio, video; cassette, old-fashioned
reel; sampling,
looping, converting to other formats) there is one that I own called
Tapeville. It is extremely
inactive right now; we need subscribers. If you want to subscribe, just
tell me that you want to be subscribed to the tape discussion mailing
list. Eventually, we'll spread
the word to non-looping people who just use tapes for other effects.
Tyler Z