Trimming posts &/or taking it off list (was Re: US Tour dates to and from Y2KX+2)

After wasting time wading through 6 or 8 digests today (I usually get one
digest a day) that contain only 1 or 2 emails with a ton of old
conversation filling out the bandwidth that are only posts from two people
back and forth, I have to say: has anyone ever heard of TRIMMING THEIR
POSTS before they hit send, or taking stuff off-list for things like this
that no one else is interested in wading through?

Sorry to be grouchy, but it's a pet peeve. I do hope you both have a
wonderful time at the festival!

Paul