Re: Trimming posts &/or taking it off list (was Re: US Tour dates to and from Y2KX+2)

Not a solution for everyone, but If you're already using gmail,
multiple inboxes are worth a look:
http://gmailblog.blogspot.ca/2009/02/new-in-labs-multiple-inboxes.html

It makes my digital life a lot easier to manage...

Sylvain