Re: How do you all do pitch shifting in performance?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM, TripleOhNine <3x09@carlsonarts.com> wrote:
> how you all accomplish pitch shifting in live performance.

Not sure what you mean by "pitch shifting" so my answer must be that I
never *technically* do pitch shifting but I do achieve achieve shift
of pitch using methods that build on sample rate shifting. Never
applied on the instrument's direct sound though. My musical
applications are to manipulate a looped chord into a sequence of
parallel chord changes, change rhythm, build a stabbing chord hit from
one pedal press, snag a 16th note slice form input sound and have it
appear two octaves lower in the loop.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com