Re: Mobius Output Question

Well, its closer I suppose.

I can now see the input choices (Left Out Mobius 2, Left Out Mobius 3,
Left Out Mobius 4, etc.)  However, I can't seem to route any audio
from the instance of Mobius at all.  Maybe I've got my Mobius
configuration wrong?  I went to Mobius and selected track 2 to have
plug-in output pin of 2, track 3 to use pin 3 and so on (there are 8
options available per track).

Wait, this seems to be working at the moment so I'll have to get back
and see if it keeps working (I swear I did exactly the same thing
several times with no joy).

Thanks to all for the support (especially as to my lack of denseness :-)

Kevin