Another Y2K is in the books

Thanks Rick for another great festival, once again the house is empty and I've said goodbye to old friends and new. I had gigs on Friday night and part of Saturday that caused me to miss some performances , but what I did see was some great music and a celebration of diversity like no other festival I can think of. It was great to hear Joe Gore play, he has an absolutely staggering command of sound design using mainstage and logic often employing several distinct yet complimentary sounds in the course of a song. interestingly enough he loops with a boomerang rather than a soft looper. i miss everyone already, it was an excellent event that seems too short once its over.
 Bill