Re: Re: Put your prayers, hopes, and whatever else you can offer out to the east coast.

On 10/30/12 10:21 AM, teddyjam.com wrote:
Thanks... all ok here in Brooklyn, except for a bunch of flooding of people's basements... few trees down, subways shut down, business lost, etc...
miraculously we didn't lose power. I'd say we fared better than expected so far.
What a blessing. Glad you made it through.

  We've been praying for you out here on the Left Coast!

Rick Walker, Chris Wedertz, Bill Walker and Nancy LeVan