Re: Re: Put your prayers, hopes, and whatever else you can offer out to the east coast.

We fared well too.  In Sunnyside, we had power all night long, still do, and actually indulged in feeling the wind for a bit by taking a walk late last night and just watching all the compelling activity . I'm afraid our folks in Red Hook didn't fare so well.  Also had a friend in NYU Hospital ICU who was transferred to Cornell Hospital by 4 firemen carrying them down 9 flights of stairs. Everything's okay, patient is fine.  Amazing, god bless our first responders.  Best wishes to all and Rick and Bill, thanks for the good thoughts! Congrats on another fine festival .

Cheers,

Todd