Re: Echoloop in Mulch problems

I shouldnt have to Todd.. when using Mobius I could start up Mulch just by the second click of record, that would send out a midi clock from Mobius and that would set the overall speed of Mulch... just cant get it to work with EL. But maybe I should start another way.. at least check that it can snc to the Host clock.. havent even tried that cos its not the way I am used to.