Music Notation symbols for loops?

Hi folks

I've focused more on reading/writing/transcribing music lately.
I was wondering: are there any commmon, modern music notation symbols for
notating loops?

Sure, you can always use the normal repeat bars and repetition symbols.
But especially for contemporary popular music, it would be neat to define
i.e. some loope patterns (possibly different lengths) for various
instruments, then reuse them in a score and notate the lead voice over it.

Basically, it's how a lot of people write songs in a DAW - but as sheet
music notation.

Any suggestions?

best regards
Buzap