Re: Re: New EHX Multi-Track Looping Recorder announced !

On 1/23/2013 11:59 AM, Jeff Duke wrote:
I am disappointed by it. It is just the same as the 2880 except that you can store your loops for editing and reloading. For me a non interest. It also has an added mono mix monitor output. whoopie! lol

Maybe some specs are different but I didn't notice anything else from a brief look at the manual.

Did the original have the ability to tune loops over 2 octaves.
That's a huge plus in  my work and made me excited.

also,  it has synced or unsynced loops.   Isn't that an improvement, too?
I don't know the original unit but have heard people talk about it.

yours,   Rick