RE: Realistic drum programming/recording for songs

"...playing together trumps playing accurately."
RICK--THAT is what I'm talking about --have been for years! Feel each other's groove and be there! I've only been in this state of bliss with a few players in my whole life!
I'll be using that _expression_ this weekend at band practice!