Re: Trento gig recording and pics

Thanks guys!
@Per The Sax guy IS great isn´t he? The cello sound is also me, its either a cello from the GR55, or bowing I did both.. although I used a rusty metal rod instead of a bow. GOD The Orb.. forgotten about them... but I see what you mean. its the down tempo drum loop I think?

@Dennis I would post it to Facebook, but its just that the Italian guys might wanna do something with the recording.. I think the bass guy was very unhappy, you hear him a bit at the start and in the quiet bits, but is totally gone by the end, and there is a definite lack of bass for the second half... I guess he turned up, and so the Sound guy turned him down thru the desk... He's talking about re recording the bass... Hmmm IM more of a "well thats how it was" kind of guy... but still I like to respect their views...

Anyway, thx for the Big ups... Its nice to have got the "one gig per year" (Actually 2 already this year) out of the way.. can relax, anything else is bonus!