Re: Re: Electro-harmonic Superego Now: For Sale

I have read all the downsides to this pedal.

I'm really interested in noise and am not a guitar player, per se.

What does the Super Ego do that the Freeze doesn't do, out of curiosity.

For merely manipulating noise, is this a  hip pedal?
I already own a Freeze and contemplated buying a second one
as I could add processed drones to non-processed drone to
good effect in the 'music' that I do.

Rick Walker

ps and what are you selling this for, including shipping, Dennis (if you haven't already sold it)