Re: Looperlative LP2 review

I will buy one when I am satisfied that it's ready for prime time.

On Apr 8, 2013, at 8:08 AM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Thanks for all of that gear appetite-whetting information.
>
> I have sort of been sitting on the sidelines waiting for production of
> the LP-2 to get into full-swing before making a move to buy one.
>
> I sometimes despair that the process will ever get there.
>
> Presently there seems to be a substantial and slow-moving queue for
> units built in small batches...or one at a time.
>
> I don't blame Bob - it's just the nature of how things are.
>
> I don't get in that queue because one month I have money and the next
> month I don't.
>
> And that's another aspect of "just just the nature of how things are."
>
> I think it would be wonderful if somehow Kickstarter could be used to
> jump-start production, marketing, and sales to the point that he could
> hire employees and get the whole thing up and going to where all he had
> to do was supervise and not build every single unit himself (probably a
> naive notion).
>
> Your review is tantalizing...and I continue to wait.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ted

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans