midi looper?

Hi folks,

Anyone know of a midi looper?  I found one (Piz), but the OS X version is apparently not developed at the same rate as the windows version.

I'm looking to loop some midi data (mostly notes, but maybe CCs as well).  I've been wasting time trying to build one in Bidule, but I'm sure there something available somewhere...

VST/AU, Bidule patch, PD or Max...  whatever works.

(I know Ableton does this, but no thanks)

thanks,

Sylvain