Re: Roulette concert Thursday May 14

I'm also coming to NYC for the weekend (playing in Brooklyn on Sunday the 19th).  We're driving in that day and normally I'd be able to catch an 8:30 show, but we'll have our daughter with us and I don't think her car endurance will allow us to drive non-stop...  I'm not quite sure when I'll get into town, but if the timing is right I'll definitely show up.

One of my downers from the loopfest last year was that I had to setup while you were playing, so my attention was divided (and I was on the wrong side of the PA).

Sylvain