RE: New Modular/Heavy Synthesis Album - Sweeping the Noise Floor out NOW!

Listning to the first track. really like it i very much hear something that reminds me of the Buchla i have played with in there.. as said very good and I will download it all.
You might want to promote this to people associated with EMS in Sweden.. I'm active there as are quite a lot of persons liking this style of music.. maybe natural sinca the EMS studios have both Buchla and Serge systems..
Check out http://elektronmusikstudion.se/ maybe you could be a guest composer :-)

Thanks,

Anders