Re: Loopy iOS

I have nearly every iOS looper and Loopy HD is my favorite. The built in noise gate / expander multiple unsynched loops, it's amazing. I find the interface quite intuitive and no need to memorize single / multiple / short / long taps like several other loopers.

Well I don't know, Loopy is too much of a graphic designer's UI dream for me. It hasn't got the user philisophy, for my needs I guess, and the UI in that sense is a clutter. This is actually one of the main reasons we decided to finally take a shot at it and make our own stuff for our own work... It's a great tool for sure, but not the one that works with me..
;)

Le 8 juin 2013 à 21:53, Philip Clevenger <phil.clevenger@gmail.com> a