Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced

This actually goes for soooo many older devices of all kinds..
I'm sure they don't open or release the sources because partly this will expose some of their engineering secrets, and partly because it could lead to lower sales of newer models.

Still.. regarding the latter, older devices recieving a brush-up could easily lead to cool commentary and renewed interest for the biz ;)

/m

Nilesh Trivedi wrote:
On the same note, I wish Boss RC-300 and Line6 Pod HD500 firmware were open too. So many possibilities with their hardware but we're stuck with their software as it is.

cheers
nilesh

--
rgds,