Re: LP1 firmware is now open-sourced

Open source seems always good news on the consumer's perspective and for
the 'science' of the tools in general, but it's sad it's always the small
entrepreneurs who have to pay the price of revealing their intellectual
property..
I'm a big proponent of OSS, and my largest projects actually where of that
nature, but as long as you're not big enough an enterprise, for too small
a market, or too early for it, going OS usually gives the big actors even
better ways to keep the market captive.
Just a thought.. but my best wishes to Bob for success,
:)