Re: FS: Oberheim Cyclone midi Arpeggiator....

I used it during a period when I was part of a duo that worked under a
record label contract to produce our own music that was kind of a mix
between the Manchester stuff (guitars + arps n sequencing),
indie/alternative and list oriented electronic dance music. My dream
was to use the Cyclone a lot with my MIDI guitar that had a switch to
instantly swap between three octaves (for the MIDI output) but due to
the frigging label deal there was never enough time to explore that
properly. What I actually got to use the Cyclone for was creating
arpeggios that we recorded as MIDI tracks in an Atari computer and
from there on the Cyclone had done its job and was put back on the
shelf while the synths were driven from the Atari. What I remember is
that the Cyclone was quite buggy and needed to be restarted now and
then. It could spontaneously stop working with no obvious cause
(that's one reason we recorded its MIDI into the Atari)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen