Thought Radio playlist for August 24, 2013.

http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2013/130824.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #254 August 24, 2013.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
VA [Foreign Spaces]  Phaeton 1V-          Sequences No. 24
                       Continuation
VA [T-Bass UK]       6EQUJS (WoW!)        Sequences No. 24
Tedd Arnold          Awake                Sacred Electronica (Earth Cat)
Arcane               Acts of Mass         Quarantine (none)
Remy and Synth.nl    Liquid Spheres       Primitives (Groove)
Twyndyllyngs         Meditation on a      Meditation on a Boson (Fox's
                       Boson *              Den)
Meg Bowles           The Sweetness of     The Shimmering Land (Kumatone)
                       Mist

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Craig Karolus        Jodi                 Journey of Divine
                                            Instrumentation (none)
Scott D. Davis       A Simple Reflection  Tahoma (none)
Fiona Joy Hawkins    Earthbound           600 Years In a Moment (Little
                                            Hartley Music)
Amberfern            Rhythm of the Sea    AquEssence (Real Music)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Keith Emerson Band   The Barbarian        Keith Emerson Band (Varese
                                            Sarabande)
Genesis              Ripples              A Trick of the Tail (Atco)
Big Big Train        East Coast Racer     English Electric Part Two
                                            (Giant Electric Pea)
Joe Walsh            The Bomber           Look What I Did (MCA)
Tom Brislin          Stuff You Woukd      Hurry Up and Smell the Roses
                       Understand           (none)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT/GMT-4.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html