Re: Audio path tweakage

Doing so would mean that you will lose the  capability to cut out bad frequecies in all you signals before summing or sending to looprrs. To me that sounds like a big sacrifice.

Have you applied noise gates at strategic places? Cleaning out noise floor shit transforms the noise into becomimg part of the music, making ot all sound punchier