From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting) <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 3:18 AM
Subject: Best high quality,super compact mixer?

I've always trusted Mackie VLZ pro mixers
and have owned three of them but my beloved
Mackie 1402 VLZ2 mixer is finally ready for the dustbin.

I've also begun to notice that there are a bunch of new
highly compact and lightweight multiple pre-amp mixers
on the market now.

What do you use and how satisfied are you with it's use?

I have to say, in advance,  that Berhinger reverse engineered
Mackies and have put out similar products very inexpensively
for many years.    Where they saved money, however , was not
on the looks or features but on the pre-amps themselves.

Berhingers, from my experience are considerably noisier than
the Mackie's they copy,  so really high quality pre-amps are very important
to me.

Ideally, I'd love to have 6 pre-amps in a board I purchase.

Light weight,  high quality and small footprint are the highest of my
priorities.

Your respective thoughts?

thanks, in advance

Rick Walker