Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 12:02 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
(And I assume theres no way to do that? NOT IN the app, but.. well you know.. hacking the file?)

Ill just answer this myself, just cos.. Im so fucking clever...
The really fab thing is that sneakily up in the file menu of the Gordius editor is a lovely little item!
EXPORT TO TEXT FILE and happily... IMPORT FROM TEXT FILE to go with it...

So I did, and sure enough, all the entries that said PATCH, I edited to say TRIGGER. and blow me down with a feather, it worked... in less than a minute, i changed 25 patches into triggers!!

See ???

I ROCK!

I'm off to snort coke off a groupies tits.. (or practice my sweep picking if one isnt available)..