Re: The NW LoopFest

Hey Noah,

When the dust settles it would be great to have some 'review' or
impressions of some of the sets.

I'm dying to hear what Hans Lindauer (one of my favorite looping artists
over the years with several standout performances at earlier festivals) is
up to.

Also, there are many artists who I"m unfamiliar with.

I was truly sad that I couldn't make it up to perform at these festivals
but it looks like you just had an awesome first outing as a loopfest
promoter.

Okay, bud,  see you tomorrow...........<grin>

Rick