The NW LoopFest

Hey all,

I wanted to publicly thank all of the artists who performed at this thing.
 It was an awesome thing to behold.  CRAZY MUSIC!!!  I have pics and
videos that will all get posted over time on the FB page.

Performers were Noah Peterson (me), Amy Lee (ANI), Isaac Thompson, Tukso
Okey, Clifford Dunn, Eric Muhs, Moongriffin, Chris Ingold, The Genin,
Stephen Briggs, Lucid Brain Integrative Project, Bill Walker, ANI, Rejyna,
Eastside Industrial, Consumer, Polemic Contriver, Gideon Freudmann,
cellotronik, Hans Lindauer, Eric Buchner,Ben Beauvais, Forever Growing.

Special kudos to the international artist for getting here and sharing
their foreign delight.  Special kudos to the California contingent for
making the trip up and adding their flavor to the event.  And special
kudos to the local talent for taking part and representing with some
excellent talent.

First review is up:
http://cityartsonline.com/articles/nw-loop-fest

Looking forward to 2014.  For those of you in the NW that were lurking on
the list and thought about performing.  PLEASE get in contact for next
year.

Thank you all again for a GREAT 2013 NW LoopFest!

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117
San Antonio, TX 78209