Re: Bidule+Mobius glitches

It's a bug.  Before the advent of the continuous speed shift control,
changing speeds
with a function would first end the multiply rounding up to a cycle, then
change speeds.  With
the speed shift control we're now getting a series of closely spaced speed
changes which
apparently triggers the bug.

I doubt standalone, VST, or AU make a difference.