Re: Re: Bidule+Mobius glitches

Thanks for the heads up Jeff (& on the mobius forum too!). And thanks to Per & Todd for their input too. I'm looking into the sync question, but seem to have opened a can of invertebrates....for my unsynchronized brain! (I just found the 'plugin parameter bindings' page!!). I suspect the bug is probably linked to the bidule freeze, rather than the sync issue, but we'll see.

Dave