Re: AB/Y Switch

Re: my custom disaster area pedal

The great thing about the custom disaster area pedal I got is indicator
lights... I always know what the pedal is doing.

I have 2 toe switches  on the side. One toggles cc1/cc2 red/green. The
other toggles normal mode and looper control mode also red/green .... so u
don't have to hold for 3 secs.

I think the disasterkump pedal is way more elegant than the mission idea
because of midi. It does more And is smaller.

And hey... The expression ins are free in mine, so I could put some kind
of momentary switch there to play with!

Teddy
http://teddyjam.com